Very Delicious Meal: Traditional Turkish Menemen
Menemen is a traditional Turkish meal of breakfast. In addition, a satisfying getaway with its flavor every moment of the day.
I will write the Menemen recipe that you must try for the rest of the article. But first, prepare your tea, cheese, olives and bread. These are the best teammates of Menemen.
Recipe of Menemen
- 3 green peppers
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp liquid oil or 1.5 tbsp butter
- 1 little onion (optional)
- Cut the peppers and tomatoes into cubes,
- Heat oil in pan,
- First, add the peppers and cook until they are soft.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they are tender and flatten them with a spoon,
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with salt,
- Pour the eggs to cover them completely without distorting the shape of the tomatoes and peppers,
- Just mix the eggs with tomatoes and peppers by mixing the spoons between them without mixing them well,
- Close the lid of the pan and check it over low heat until the eggs are solid.
- If you want to reach the original taste of Menemen you can only use yolk of egg?
- Using onions is entirely up to you. Although it is not in its original recipe, it is also very popular with onion menemen.